Saturday, March 01, 2014

Ukraine and Governor Palin in 2008

"After the Russian army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next."

PRESIDENT OBAMA to Mitt Romney in 2012, ridiculing Romney recognizing Russia as a geopolitical threat:
“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the cold war has been over for 20 years,” Obama lectured.

MITT ROMNEY'S retort to Obama:
“Russia, I indicated, is a geopolitical foe...and I said in the same paragraph I said and Iran is the greatest national security threat we face. Russia does continue to battle us in the U.N. time and time again. I have clear eyes on this. I’m not going to wear rose-colored glasses when it comes to Russia or Mr. Putin.”

No comments: