Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gawker’s ‘Fox News Mole’ drops bombshell: " I was completely blackballed within the cable news industry after working at Fox News"

More insight into how carefully news is managed by the left. Now that this guy is safely identified as a hard core liberal, expect to hear more from him as he becomes suddenly useful to the media, and his opinions suddenly newsworthy.

From the April 15 CNN, Reliable Sources:

HOWARD KURTZ: So, Joe, if you felt so uncomfortable with your situation at Fox News, why stay there and draw a paycheck for eight years?

JOE MUTO: Nope. I tried to leave many, many times. I sent out dozens and dozens of resumes. CNN must have gotten twenty resumes from me, and the truth of the matter is I was blackballed within the industry, that people, hiring managers, see Fox News on your resume, and they say ‘this guy’s a conservative, this guy’s a nut, we don’t want him in our organization.’ I was completely blackballed within the cable news industry after working at Fox News.

No comments: